If you would like to register for flights, please send us passport copies for all the passengers willing to go. The registration form needs to be shared alongwith a deposit amount of AUD 150.00 per passenger, which will be adjustable in the fare later on, and is fully refundable in case our flight doesn’t operate for any reason.
Kindly email to email@example.com, the following:
- Mention your destination city (e.g. Delhi or Ahmedabad)
- Payment / Deposit receipt (AUD 150 per passenger)
- Passport copy of all passengers (Passport 1st and last page)
- Australian visa copy
- Address in India
- Contact numbers in India and Australia
Details of charterer Sai World Travel Pty Ltd
Sai World Travel Pty Ltd is an Australian company established in 2011. Our ABN is 71153405595. Sai World Travel is engaging the service of Singapore Airlines to operate flights from Brisbane to India. It was due to a high public demand due to COVID 19 situation it’s a mission to help Indians stuck in Australia.
Our bank account details are given below FYIP!
Bank Name – Westpac Bank
BSB – 034065
A/C no – 237549
A/C name – Sai World Travel Pty ltd.
Terms and Conditions
It comprise the entity in connection with this flight in the event of need to be changed for this operational of this flight. Sai World Travel will provide you an updated document containing the new terms and conditions, because the conditions keep on changing in all the Countries . These terms and conditions are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Queensland Australia.
As per the maximum extent permitted by the law, we exclude all liabilities for any losses what so ever that may arise in connection with this flight, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions all the passengers hereby release Sai World Travel from any such liabilities.
Eligibility to Fly
- An Indian Citizen who normally resides in India
- Overseas Citizen Of India OCI who normally resides in Australia after obtaining Travel permit from Australian Government – You can refer to https://www.mha.gov.in/
- Passenger has to be responsible for its eligibility to enter in the destination country
- Should not have any of the symptoms like cough, sneezing, fever, respiratory distress, fever. If found any of these symptoms you will be denied boarding at the airport by the government officials.
- Reporting time for this flight is 5 hours before departure.
- Passenger has to be responsible for its eligibility to enter in the destination Country.
- Contact Details and documents requirements
- We need Passport copy of passenger from front and back page Address of
- India/Australia with contact numbers
- Copy of Australian visa
- Quarantine rules for COVID19 have to be followed by all passengers. The latest rules will be shared close to the departure.
The passengers will be required to observe a quarantine period in Delhi, it would be for about 7 days .
It’s your responsibility to make your own travel arrangements to your home after the quarantine period has ended, and for the costs of these arrangements.
Please refer to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India directive on Quarantine. https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
Ministry of Home Affairs https://www.mha.gov.in/
Exemptions: There are exemptions for people to Quarantine at home who are travelling with infants , who are having any medical condition or over the age of 65 years.
Important – For those passengers who have to quarantine in Delhi for 7 days we can assist to get the government approved hotels.
Children Under 18 Years
Children under 18 years must be accompanied on the flight by their parent or guardian.
- In case if the flight doesn’t operate for any reasons full refund will be provided to all passengers
- If you cancel as a change of mind the tickets will be non-refundable
- In case of any schedule change for departure date tickets will still be non-refundable
- 30 KG check in and 7 kg Carryon for adult and child, for infant 10 KG only check in.
- Safety Kits to be distributed to all passengers , at boarding, with following mandated items:
– 02 X 3-layered surgical masks
– 01 X Face Shield
– 01 X Hand Sanitizer ( small bottles or sachets) Middle Seat to be kept empty, unless:
(1) Members of same family
(2) Passengers on middle seat donning a full medical gown No Food & Drinks to be served on board, unless extreme circumstance concerning passenger health.
- There will be only snack box provided Veg/Non Veg.
- No Inflight Sales Allowed
- IFE system to be switched off
- Passengers contact number from the origin and destination with email required.
- Emergency contact number required for all the passengers
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
Visas & Passport Requirements
- Please ensure you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from the date of return and that the first name and surname that you provide for your reservation are exactly the same as they appear on your passport
- Visas, including transit visas, are the passengers own responsibility. Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of each country that you are scheduled to visit, as many destinations require visas for both Australian and Non-Australian Passport holders. You may also log on to: www.visalink.com.au It is your own responsibility to ensure all travellers have valid passports. Any penalties, or extra costs incurred if any documents are not accepted by any authorities will be your responsibility